Wednesday 23 May 2012

I do! Do you?

Dedicated to those who made me realize along the way that love doesn't always give back love! Thank you for teaching me one of the harsh realities of life...




I do! Do you?

I never meant to hurt you,
I never meant to slight you,
I wish you'd understood me,
I'd never have gone without you.

My love was all I had for you,
My concern was all I showered on you,
Yet you thought I pestered you,
I'd never have done that to you.

If I was tired, I was no fun,
If I was fun, I was trying too much,
You always had a complain about me,
I'd always tried not to do that to you.

I wish you'd loved me,
I wish you'd seen me,
I wish you'd cared for me,
Because that is all I ever did to you.

Forever and ever and ever...



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

With your permission :

trying being somebody
you would love
I, somehow,
lost the reason for being me.

Aditi, just one sincere adviSe - WRITE A LOT MORE !!!!!!!!!! That was wonderful !

Aditi said...

Thank you! :)

I was pretty apprehensive about whether the effort was worth it!

Aditi Chandak said...

Oh and by the way, your lines were far better and expressive than mine! Loved them :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Humble You!

You better start taking pride in what you write, OK!

Shutti, you think and express beautiful 'cas you can reflect it !

Waiting for the next one !

Happy Blogging !

Aditi said...

Of course I'm proud of what I write! The wait prior to people's reactions is what my apprehensions are about! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, more than we seek enlightenment we actually seek just few words of appreciation. I personally just don't leave after pressing the like button without any comment. It would be incomplete from my side. If I share the passion and vision of something with someone then I should share the honesty too.

Aapna ke ek sho shutan sho ditey hobey !!

Ishita Shah said...

Just two words:
heart touching!

Aditi said...

Thank you Ishita! :) Finally, apart from Prashant, I have my regular visitor back! :)

Aditi said...

Prashant I wish every one felt the same as you! :)

Anonymous said...

there are only two type of ppl out there - one like us and the others who are better than us !!

Aditi said...

Prashant, that I have to admit is a very different and humble take on the world around us! Modest, too!

Anonymous said...

Adi....If me being "Stupid" makes the world a better place...I won't mind being one !!

So, being modest is too easy !!