Sunday 26 August 2012

The Bucket List!

One of these days, while surfing on the internet, I came across a bucket list on www.richardcastle.net. And his bucket list is really, really cool! Richard Castle, by the way, is a fictional character, played by Nathan Fillon on the hit series Castle.

For those who've been caught unawares, bucket list is a sort of to-do list you want to complete before you kick the bucket (die, in the morose sense, if that's what you prefer.)!

My bucket list, or rather what I could compile as of now is :


  • Sky diving! Bungee jumping too!
  • Lighting a sky lantern!
  • Painting the Indian flag on my cheeks and cheering for India! Go India!
  • Get my dad to join me on the giant wheel! Should this be on his bucket list or mine?
  • Reading all the Archie comics! I still don't know whether Archie married Betty or Veronica! He did get married, right? 
  • Ok. Find out if Archie got married!



I'll be back with more!

Till then put up your list, fellas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Archie got dumped I guess :-) !!

Aditi said...

Prashant, he married Veronica! I'm one down on the list! ;)

Where's yours?!

nidhi said...

own 1000's of car like ..ferrari etc.,a farm house for myself, a month in vegas abhi ke liye it's enough.....once i get over with this then will let u know about more demands..... afterall ye dil mange more!

Aditi said...

Hey Nidhi! That's a bucket list everyone should have! We'll go to Vegas together! ;)

I'm waiting for more! ;)

Ishita Shah said...

Haha! Followed ur link and loved it too:D
As for my bucket list, ummmm for now the first few things on my mind are: to increase my network and to land a job in either Google or Facebook:)

Aditi said...

Hope you get them both soon! ;)