Thursday 8 May 2014

DAY 100.

And that my friends is the end of my 100 happy days pledge!


Lots of memories, lots of struggles to find something happy in the day, hurried flashes of camera, getting out of bed half asleep after having forgotten to post the day's happy picture, and penning some beautiful pieces on days like this and this! Oh and this too!

Pursuing this taught me a very important lesson - Even on the worst days, there's a possibility of joy! Earlier, only Kate Beckett spoke it, now experience does too. 

And I have not been alone in this 100 day journey! Without my family and friends to give me the much needed support, I wouldn't have managed even a day!
Their lovely smiles, crazily optimistic spirits, penchant for unconditional love, a "Hi!" here, a "How are you?" there and sometimes just their being around was enough to make my day.


Dance like it is the last dance. Live like it is your last chance. After all, only cats get nine lives! A little craziness wouldn't make you insane. Been there, done that! ;) Unless, you think I am damaged beyond redemption, then you should steer away from the advice (AND THIS BLOG!) right away.

Technically, this may be the end of my 100 happy days, but I will carry forward this experience for the rest of forever. 

Oops! I could continue typing away but this technically marks the end of my one hour break too and now it is time to get back to my live-in partner - my beloved books!

Psst - There have been days when I have skipped posting, but can we keep it to ourselves, please? A day or two can be forgiven and forgotten right? ;)

Psst again *very discreetly* - My other blog completed a year today! Yay!

No comments: