Thursday 18 October 2012

Film-bound!


Did I tell you guys I spend a lot of time catching up on films when I need a break from office and studies?
I don't really like those trashy-without-a-story-line films though. Last week I saw the Paresh Rawal-starrer, Akshay Kumar-supported OMG: Oh My God! And the film’s name couldn’t have contained my reactions in a better way. The sublime yet effective impact the film had on the audience is applaudable. If you still haven’t seen it, watch it not for it’s tremendous script, the beautiful thought, the superb acting, Akshay’s stunning entry! No don’t watch it for any of this. Watch it for yourself, to take a much-needed and highly likable break.

And when it comes to watching films which become memorable, how can I forget these:


  • Lage Raho Munnabhai - A film which changes the portrayal of Gandhi in all our minds! 
  • Aamir - The common man always lives the hard way.
  • A Wednesday - Don't underestimate anyone. No one.
  • Kahaani - A thriller in the true sense. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
  • Vicky Donor - Charity begins at home. Maybe not always!
  • Taare Zameen Par - Not the best film to watch when you want to relax, but one of those best ones when it comes to emotional connect and content.
Coming Soon : Memorable English films! At all theaters near you!

P.S. : Just got an invite for another film! ;)

5 comments:

Raina said...

Rang De Basanti needs a mention too :)

Anonymous said...

It was excited to come across your site a short while ago. I arrived here today hoping to learn interesting things. I was not upset. Your well thought out ideas with new strategies on this subject matter were enlightening and a great help to me. Thank you for making time to create these things and for sharing your mind.

Aditi Chandak said...

Hey Raina! This comment's the first from you! Thanks for stopping by! Oh and Rang De Basanti all the way..! Don't know how I missed it!

Sanjana said...

Recently, i loved the movie English Vinglish too. From the start to the end.

Aditi said...

Haven't seen that one yet, Sanjana! And thanks for commenting! ;)