Monday 30 April 2012

A tale that never ends!


The Calcutta sun does take its toll on you! While travelling, my mind was wandering and idling away, when another idea hit me!



What if, just what if, parts of the HP (read: Harry Potter, for all those who still don't know what that meant!) world could actually come true?!



Give me a chance and I'll ask for all of these:-

  • I wish every tree had the powers of the Whomping Willow! They could then smack every man trying to hurt them!
  • I wish I had a fling car! Traffic would be so much lesser for me, never mind the crows and pigeons!
  • I wish I had Fred and George for company! Imagine what fun it would be! Remember, when they bid adieu to Hogwarts? And in what style!!!
Harry heard a loud crash somewhere in the distance. Looking to his left he ducked just in time -- Fred and George's broomsticks, one still trailing the heavy chain and iron peg with which Umbridge had fastened them to the wall, were hurtling along the corridor toward their owners. They turned left, streaked down the stairs, and stopped sharply in front of the twins, the chain clattering loudly on the flagged stone floor.
"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Professor Umbridge, swinging his leg over his broomstick.
"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," said George, mounting his own.
Fred looked around at the assembled students and at the silent, watchful crowd.
"If anybody fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three Diagon Alley -- Weasley's Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"
"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," said George, pointing at Professor Umbridge.

  • I wish I had Rita Skeeter's magic quill! No more finger exercise during exams, no more wringing of wrists and definitely no botheration about the ink getting over!
  • Oh and who doesn't want an Invisible Cloak?! What better way to get away from the ruckus of the world!
  • And just in case, these come true, if and when they do, I'll wish for some more!
What would you wish for? Who knows, yours might just come true!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome adi
See this is what being in love with your thoughts is all about ! You are bound to think beautiful and nothing else.
(You forgot the elder wand though !!!!!)
sweet, funny, clever !

Aditi said...

Thanks!
There are lots of things I've not written here in my post! I'm expecting the visitors to fill in the blanks! ;)

Anonymous said...

u r quite creative in your fantasy...i kind of liked that...nice blog by the way...

Aditi said...

Thanks! :)
Hope to see more of your comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

u live with a passion....and desire makes things happen around....u don't need to worry about that...
happy creative blogging...

actually i was thinking of a bit different and dark topic to write about...and looking for a blogging friend..

Garima said...

Well i would surely like the invisible cloak... but my favourite would always be those jokes by d twins.. :D

Aditi said...

I so agree with you! :)

Fred and George Weasley could turn out to bigger crowd pullers than the lead trio if the world of Hogwarts actually came true! ;)

Aditi said...

Looking out for some new writings by you...:)

Garima said...

that... N with the twins u wouldnt feel the need to hide with that cloak!

Adi Champ said...

Seriously Whomping Willow wish was quite an amazing thought..... This is what I call Constructive Creativity!!!!! :)

Aditi said...

Adi! Thanks so much! We share half a name! ;)